Friday, January 18, 2008

Burt Reynolds Will Kick Your Ass!


Watch out! Burt Reynolds is on the attack and has issued a threat to fans who try to steal his toupee, he’ll beat them up. The 71-year-old admits he slips on a wig to cover up his baldness when he is in public, but he is confident he can tackle any pranksters who try to snatch it from his head.

Reynolds tells Maxim magazine, “I wear wigs once in a while. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. It’s all a joke really. I always say, ‘If you can get it off my head before I kick all the air out of your body, let’s do that. One good thing, no matter how old I get, is that people say, ‘He’s crazy; he’ll kick you.’ I have that reputation, so I just stick with it.”

Incase you want to test him out, he will be hitting the red carpet soon when his new animated comedy ‘Delgo’ is released. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, he’s one fiesty dude! ;)

HA! Derober.com has just offered up a $200 bounty to whoever snatches Burt Reynold’s wig! Check them out for more details!

No comments: