Friday, June 8, 2007

FREE Paris Hilton!


Okay I'll join the throngs, the hoards, the legions of those with an opinion of Paris Hilton's latest get out of jail free card.

I don't give a shit! That's it, I really don't. Hundreds of real criminals are released from jail and prison everyday. I'm talking about child molesters, rapists and murderers. Not bad drivers with hair extensions. And if any of this crap surprises you than let me be the first to welcome you to planet Earth.

So she was driving without a license, so why put her in jail? I mean if we'ew going to punish her let's have some real fun with it. Let's sentence her to a year of wearing cloths from WalMart. The real frumpy kind of house dresses with Ked's sneakers nd bad slippers. And no more fancy restaurants either, her only dining choices should be IHOP, KFC and Cracker Barrel. Instead of the usual clubs and bars she enjoys she's now only allowed to attend mud bog racing, bass fishing tournaments and cockroach races.

Now that's the only way to punish someone like Paris Hilton, but then again I'm sure her attorney would claim it to be cruel and unusual. He would be right of course, because that's what makes it so funny.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But what I would really like to see the media police itself and say "wait a minute, in the grand scheme of things shouldn't we be worried about the real criminals and not a dumb blonde with a bad movie resume?"

No comments: