Friday, September 14, 2007

One More Reason To Hate The New England Patriots.


Like I really needed one to begin with. You see I am a die hard Miami Dolphin fan and everyone knows you can't be a Miami fan and like either the Patriots, Jets or especially the Bills. So the news that the Patriots is just more fodder for the cannon of why they are hated here in Florida. Not to mention that Bill Belichick is just a creepy guy. That time he snubbed his former assistant and now Jets head coach Eric Mangini is just one example. That fact that he uses the Dolphins as his personal farm club is yet another. And thirdly... well I don't need any other examples damn it.

Belichick deserves the $500,000 fine and the lose of a draft pick do be determined will hurt even more. Do I sound bitter, you're damn right I'm bitter. They're have great players that make up a great team, that I love to hate. Go Dolphins!

No comments: